About SEEE Awards
Society for Engineering Education Enrichment is pleased to offer the 2017 National Awards program. These awards are designed to honor individual and institutions making significant contribution to the improvement of engineering education enrichment.
Goal of SEEE Awards
The goal of the SEEE Awards program is to encourage wider support and recognition for enriching the engineering education in the college and universities by providing an opportunity for recognition of outstanding performance. An ultimate outcome of this program is to enrich the engineering education services for the students.
The SEEE is working to engineer a better world by inspiring, informing and influencing our members, engineers and technicians, and all those who are touched by, or touch, the work of engineers.SEEE is much more than a source of “letters after your name”. It can help you in your career both before and after you graduate. In addition to the tangible benefits that member’s value, membership in a professional society offers individuals the opportunity to support or be actively involved in research, communications and programs in their field.
- Self nominations are acceptable
- Principal/ Chairman/ Board of Directors/ Registrar can nominate their own institutions/ individuals
- Only Online submission is acceptable
- Submission that do not meet the submission requirements will not be evaluated
- Proofs related to the submission should be uploaded, whenever asked
- Contact SEEE at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any queries regarding submission process
Ready to fill the applications!!!